Thursday 23 October 2014

My New Layout!

So my new layout is now complete! I may tweak a few things or add some gadgets but it will more or less be staying like this for a while.

I must thank my best friend Katie for creating the header for me and finding the layout. I'm really bad at these kind of things. She also runs a book blog so you should all go check it out by clicking HERE!

My contact details and review policy are once again in a place where they can be easily located, so make sure to check those out! In the meantime I shall get back to what I do best which is reading and reviewing books.

1 comment:

  1. I love the header! Ahh it's so cute and simple :D
    I'm glad you're getting back into the habit of blogging because you've finished your design. Everything looks great Rachel!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete